Minimaliste Clothing saves email addresses from correspondence we receive. We also collect information regarding the pages users’ access and information provided to us by users via surveys and site registrations. Such information may contain personal data including addresses, phone numbers, credit card numbers etc. We are not allowed to disclose such personal information without your written permission. However, certain information collected from you and about you is used within the context of providing the service. The information we collect is not shared with or sold to others, except under certain circumstances whereby your use of the service is deemed to provide us with valid consent for disclosure.
Minimaliste Clothing does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, or when we have gained your permission.
You shall not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- Transfer or sell any information or software obtained from the Website.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any laws that are applicable.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Engineering, modifying, copying, distribution, display, performing, reproducing, publishing, creating derivative works from, Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
Minimaliste Clothing uses the information we collect for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as a credit card number on our registration form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES ON YOUR CARD:
If you see charges on your credit/debit card for purchases made on www.minimalisteclothing.com, but you never created an account or signed up, please check with your family members or business colleagues authorized to make purchases on your behalf, to confirm that they haven’t placed the order. If you’re still unable to recognize the charge, please report the unauthorized purchase within 60 days of the transaction to enable www.minimalisteclothing.com to begin an investigation.
Minimaliste Clothing and its associated acquiring bank or financial institutions reserve the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers’ fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. Minimaliste Clothing and its associated acquiring banks or financial institutions reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Minimaliste Clothing may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with court orders requiring us to do so or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement at any time, so please review it frequently. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here or by means of a notice on our homepage so that you are aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.